Let's Get Started!
1. Cut 8.5" x 8.5" squares out of the contrasting fabric and insulating fabric twice. Layer them with the insulating fabrics in the middle, facing out.
3. Cut 8.5" x 7" (this can vary depending on how long the front portion will be) squares from the insulating fabric, contrasting fabric, and main fabric. Layer them with the insulating fabric facing the main fabric.
5. Cut 2.5" x 9" and 2.5" x 36" strips from the contrasting fabric. Fold and iron a 0.25" seam on both sides and in half.
7. Place the unbinded end along the edge of the larger square. Stitch the two together, leaving a 0.25" seam all around.
2. Stitch the layers together, leaving a 0.25" seam all around.
4. Stitch the layers together, leaving a 0.25" seam all around.
6. Taking the shorter strip, stitch the binding along the longer edge of the smaller rectangle.
8. Stitch the longer binding along the edge of the pot holder, folding the edge in at the last corner.
And You're Done!