- Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson - I'm dying to read this hilarious take on our daily lives.
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell - I know I'm not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but it looks so cute! And the themes of family, courage, trust, and first love are so relatable, it would make a great quick weekend read.
- Margot by Julian Cantor - I'm really fascinated by the idea of Margot, Anne Frank's older sister who survived the Holocaust.
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt - The Goldfinch sounds incredibly interesting: a suspenseful battle between a single person and fate.
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty - When marriages break, it comes as a gradual process, but Alice forgets the decade that went wrong and is thrown into the contrast of a perfect honeymoon and a disastrous divorce. I can imagine What Alice Forgot being touching and heartbreaking at the same time.
Any thoughts on these books or more recommendations?