- 100g dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp Nutella
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
Let's Get Started!
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two bowls. Whisk the egg whites into stiff peaks.
3. Mix in sugar and egg yolks.
5. Fold in the egg whites in two batches.
7. Pour the mixture into two buttered mugs.
2. Melt the chocolate and Nutella in a bowl in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir occassionally.
4. Gently fold in flour and baking powder.
6. Rub butter on the inside of each mug.
8. Bake for 12 minutes at 400F. Let rest for 1 minute before serving.
And You're Done!