- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup cooked ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup corn (frozen)
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- 1 tbsp pickled mustard stalks
- 2 cloves garlic
- few sprigs of cilantro
- soy sauce to taste
Let's Get Started!
1. Chop all the vegetables and dice the garlic finely. If any frozen vegetables are used, quickly dethaw them in the microwave for 20s.
3. Since I used precooked rice and ground beef, I briefly heated them up in the microwave while the onions were cooking.
5. Since I like the eggs coating the rice (instead of separate), when the eggs are halfway cooked, pour in the rice and mix well.
2. In a nonstick pan on medium heat, fry the diced onions until they are softer. Place the other vegetables (apart from green onion, garlic, cilantro, and pickled mustard stalks) in and quickly stir fry for a few minutes.
4. Removing the vegetables, add a dash of olive oil to the pan. Whisk the eggs in a bowl and pour into the pan. Gently stir the eggs every once in a while (as if making scrambled eggs).
6. Once mixed, add the garlic, pickled mustard stalks, cooked vegetables and ground beef. Cook on medium heat for a few minutes and add soy sauce to taste. Right before taking it off the heat, add in the green onion and cilantro.
And You're Done!