- 3 6.5oz cans chopped clams (undrained)
- 8oz bottle clam juice
- 2-3 medium potatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- salt and pepper to taste
Let's Get Started!
1. Chop onion and mince garlic. Place onion and garlic in clay pot with a light layer of oil. Cook until tender.
3. Add drained clam liquid, clam juice, potato, and bay leaf. Bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until potato is tender. Discard bay leaf.
5. Add flour and milk mixture to pot. Bring to a boil. Cook 12 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly.
2. Drain clams into bowl (saving liquid).
4. Combine flour, milk, and half-and-half. Stir with a whisk until smooth.
6. Add clams. Cook 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
And You're Done!