- Nautica 21-inch hardside rolling suitcase. It's my best friend when traveling: the inner compartment is split into two sections, perfect for those not-completely-full-suitcase trips. The hard shell with no external pockets ensures that I never have to worry about overpacking and not being able to carry on the suitcase.
- Cardigan. The piece of clothing I could not live without would be my cardigan. It's lightweight and can fit in any bag [it even fits in my tiny handbag!], a perfect solution for the cold A/C in planes.
- iPhone wallet case. Since I use my driver's license for domestic flights, sticking it and a couple bucks into a wallet case with my phone ensures that I can access everything easily, without having to dig through my bag for my wallet.
- Empty water bottle. Full water bottles can't go through airport security, but empty ones can. Bring along an empty bottle, fill it up at a water fountain past security, and you'll never have to buy a $4 bottle of water again.
- Yoga pants. With an oversized sweater or t-shirt, they're probably the most comfortable pieces of clothing ever invented. That means they're a must on any flight.
- Earphones. But then again, I always carry these everywhere.
- Book. I'm awful at being able to sit and do nothing, including during take-off and landing. Since no electronics are allowed at those times, I take the opportunity to catch up on some reading.
- Portable charger. Let's be honest, I use my phone way too much. That means I also drain the battery too frequently. Instead of having to hunt for an outlet, I like to bring my portable charger - it usually holds about 2.5 full charges for my phone.