Let's Get Started!
1. To clean the shells and remove most of the smell, gently swirl them around in the jar with some dish soap.
3. Apply hot glue to the inside of the shell. For larger shells, apply the glue mostly along the more shallow rim. Be careful as the shells transmit heat well and can become very hot!
5. Apply the shells from the bottom up to the desired height.
2. Lay them dry on a flat paper towel and leave out for a day.
4. For smaller shells, apply hot glue to directly to the jar and press the shell in place.
6. Remove any excess hot glue by using an alcohol pad or rubbing alcohol.
And You're Done!